Terms, Delivery and Returns
Autumn 2018 Competition
Competition Terms and Conditions
If you are the lucky winner of the competition, we will contact you via the email address accompanying your competition entry (supplied via a turtlemat.co.uk form) and ask for your full name and address in order to send you your prize.
Only the Turtle Mat Company Ltd. and companies working for the Turtle Mat Company Ltd. have access to your personal details and we do not share them with anybody else for their marketing purposes, without your permission to do so.
Win a personalised mat with your choice of message, we have 10 to giveaway!
- The competition is open to UK residents only, except employees of Turtle Mat and affiliated companies, families, agents or anyone connected with this promotion.
- Only one entry per household. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- The prize is: one personalised mat per person with a choice of your own customised message using up to 60 characters of text, across up to 3 lines of text and choice of font size and style from available options.
- Closing date for entries is 30th November 2018.
- The prize must be taken by 31st March 2019.
- One entry per person.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries, submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
To enter this competition you must be at least 18 years of age. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
Turtle Mat shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. Turtle Mat also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Facebook Like Post Competitions - #WIN IT WEDNESDAY OR #WIN IT WEEKEND
If you are the lucky winner of a Facebook 'win it wednesday' like competition, we will tag your name in the comments on the competition post to inform you you have won, we will then ask you to send your full name and address in order to send you your prize either by email or direct Facebook message to the Turtle Mat page.
Only The Turtle Mat Company Ltd. and companies working for The Turtle Mat Company Ltd. have access to your personal details and we do not share them with anybody else for their marketing purposes, without your permission to do so.
- Winners will be picked at random and will win the specified prize in the Facebook post. Winners will be notified within 24 hours of the competition closing. The competition closes at midnight on the Wednesday that the competition was originally posted unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise stated, competitions are only open to UK residents over the age of 18 at the closing date. The Turtle Mat Company Ltd. reserves the right to request proof of age.
- By entering this competition you agree to grant The Turtle Mat Company Ltd. the right to publish and use your entry in all media for all purposes in connection with the competition.
- The competition winner will be contacted personally. In the event of there being no reply from the winning entrant The Turtle Mat Company Ltd. reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up (picked at random) or withhold it for use in another competition.
- The prize as specified in the Facebook post must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- The Turtle Mat Company Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries.
- Entrants must comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. Ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently will be automatically disqualified.
- This competition is not open to employees of the Turtle Mat Company Ltd. or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
- The Turtle Mat Company's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Turtle Mat Company Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. Entrants may be asked to take part in post competition publicity.
- No purchase necessary.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales